We are open!
Our new hours are Thursday, Friday, Saturday from 10am-5pm and Sundays from 12am-5pm. We are now accepting fall consignments. We do ask that you wear a mask into the store for your safety and ours.
- We accept consignments the first 21 days of each month. Clothes must be clean, neatly folded and in a bag. (Not on hangers)
- Please button and/or zip all clothing. Please clean up shoes. i.e. dust.
- Consignments will be displayed for 2 months. You may use any monies to make a purchase at Creative Consignments at any time or we can write you a check after your 2 month consignment period.
- We have NO item limit.
- If you are not interested in collecting any items that are left in your account then they will become property of Creative Consignments. Creative Consignments has the right to put them on sale or to donate them. We donate to the Richmond Food Shelf & Thrift Store in Richmond, Vermont.
- The consigner is responsible for finding (we will give you a list) and retrieving any unsold items.
Consigners Will Receive:
- 50% of selling price for anything priced $75 or over.
- 40% of selling price for mid-to-higher end labels. Examples include but are not limited to: Banana Republic, Eillen Fisher, J.Crew, Patagonia, Northface, Columbia, isis, Hudson, 7’s, LillaP, Gap, Coach, Frye, Sundance, White and Warren, Horny Toad, Ann Taylor, Talbots, Lulu Lemon, Athleta, Burton, all cashmere.
- 25% of selling price for lowered priced items (items lower than a $15 consignment price) Examples include but are not limited to: Alfred Dunner, Apt9, Apostrophe, Arizona, Basic Editions, Cabin Creek, Carolyn Taylor, Cherokee, Croft and Barrow, Dress Barn, Christopher Banks, Casual Corner, Danskin, Faded Glory, Fashion Bug, George, Gloria Vanderbilt, H&M, Hanes, Jaclyn Smith, Karen Scott, Laura Scott, Mossimo, Nine Company, No Boundries, Old Navy, Rue 21, Sag Harbor, Sonoma, St. John’s Bay, Union Bay, Van Heusen, White Stage, Worthington, Wrangler, American Eagle
- Although we do everything to prevent it. Creative Consignments is not responsible for items that are missing, stolen, damaged due to neglectful handling, or fire. Consignments are left at the owner’s risk.
- Checks are not mailed automatically. Consigners must call or stop in the store to receive their consignment checks.